Whether you are just starting operations or have been established for some time, Tindill & Company has the resources to assist you to grow and prosper. We would be pleased to meet with you and discuss your needs.
Preparation and Planning are keys to success!
We can handle all taxation elements of your business including:
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
- Annual Tax Returns
- GST Filing
- T4 / T5 Filing
- Payroll Source Deductions
- Finding deductions to minimize your taxes
- Correspondence from Canada Revenue Agency
Small Business Tax
Are you running a small business or are you thinking of starting one? You’ve got questions! We can help you with all of the following:
- Do you need a Business Number?
- Deductions for home office expenses
- Pay salary / wage to a family members
- Incorporate or not?
- Register for a GST number
- Are you an employee or self employed?
- Your business stops operating – what to do?
Filing on time
All resident corporations (except Crown corporations, Hutterite colonies and registered charities) have to file a corporate income tax return every tax year even if there is NO tax payable.
- non-profit organizations;
- tax-exempt corporations, and
- inactive corporations.
Corporate tax returns are due 6 months after your year end for small businesses. However, tax payments are due 3 months after your year end.
New Corporate Client Package – Click to download forms
Trust Tindill & Company with all your business tax needs
Whether you’re starting a small business or have been running a large corporation and need tax assistance, we can help. Contact us today to get started.